Friday Streams -- May 19, 2017
This week's streams feature the return of a couple of our favorite artists.
New Releases
The Mountain Goats - Goth
John Darnielle & co. continue to craft some of the best records out there: heady, emotional, and revealing.
Do Make Say Think - Stubborn Persistent Illusions
DMST's newest since 2007's You, You're a History in Rust is just what post-rock kids need right now.
One-Hitters
Dent May & Frankie Cosmos - Across the Multiverse
Because, you know what's bigger than a universe...
Off the Radar
Ray Charles - The Atlantic Studio Albums in Mono (Remastered)
The ultimate soundtrack to a BBQ. Impress your friends by reminding them who really wrote Kanye's best songs.

I'd like to find out more? I'd like to find out some additional information.
ReplyDeleteHi there, just wanted to say, I liked this blog post.
ReplyDeleteIt was helpful. Keep on posting!
Marvelous, what a blog it is! This website provides valuable facts to us, keep it up.
ReplyDelete