Hank's Best Albums of 2013

1 comment
30.
Wooden Wand
Blood Oaths of the New Blues
29.
Waxahatchee
Cerulean Salt
28.
William Tyler
Impossible Truth

27.
Unknown Mortal Orchestra
II
26
The Cave Singers
Naomi
25.
Lady Lamb the Beekeeper
Ripley Pine

24.
Houndmouth
From the Hills Below the City


23.
The Grenadines
The Grenadines


22.
Valerie June
Pushin' Against a Stone

21.
Janelle Monae
Electric Lady



20.
Denver
Fuera De Campo


19.
Radical Dads
Rapid Reality

18.
White Denim
Corsican Lemonade


17.
Juana Molina
Wed 21


16.
Moonface
Julia with Blue Jeans On


15.
Secret Mountains
Rainer

14.
Brendan Canning
You Gots 2 Chill



13.
Femi Kuti
No Place for My Dream


12.
Killer Mike and El-P
Run the Jewels


11.
Local Natives
You and I



10.
Molly Drake
Molly Drake



9
Ducktails
The Flower Lane


8
Kurt Vile
Walkin on a Pretty Daze


7
Bertrand Belin
Parcs



6
Phosphorescent 
Muchacho


5.
Bill Callahan
Dream River



4.
Daft Punk
Random Access Memories



3.
Yo la Tengo
Fade



2.
Jonathan Wilson
Fanfare



1.
Neko Case
The Worse Things Get the Harder I Fight, The Harder I Fight the More I Love You



1 comment:

  1. I assume you mean Local Natives' Hummingbird as your #11, and not You & I (which was a single, if I recall)?
    Great list!

    ReplyDelete