Hopscotch Festival Announces 2013 Lineup

Leave a Comment

When I sat down at the end of 2012 to make a list of my favorite music related things of the year, I quickly started by putting #1=Hopscotch Festival.  My first experience with the Raleigh, NC music festival was a perfect three day capsule of exactly what I'm looking for in a music festival.  The genius of Hopscotch is the blending of a great city with spectacular venues and a lineup of music that was perfectly curated from the big name headliners to the unknowns that surprised act after act.

Hopscotch didn't let me down with the release of the 2013 lineup which features WLFY favorites Spiritualized, Kurt Vile, Mikal Cronin, Mount Moriah playing all three of their albums in full, Big Boi, John Cale, and Angel Olsen.  Even with a bunch of my favorites on the list, the real excitement comes from all the unknown names that I know will be top notch as Hopscotch is one of the best curators of up and coming talent.

Enough talking...go get your tickets and see you in Raleigh.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment