HANK: BEST TRACKS OF 2012

3 comments

17-20
DAN DEACON 
The America Suite


16
BEACH HOUSE
Lazuli

15
AMPARO SANCHEZ
Alma De Cantora

14
A.C. NEWMAN
You Could Get Lost Out Here

13
THE SEA AND CAKE
On And On

12
DINOSAUR JR.
Don't Pretend You Didn't Know

11
MINTA AND THE BROOK TROUT
From The Ground

10
BEACHWOOD SPARKS
Forget The Song

9
THE TALLEST MAN ON EARTH
1904

8
FIONA APPLE
Werewolf

7
MINUS THE BEAR
Steel And Blood

6
ANGEL OLSEN
Acrobat

5
PUNCH BROTHERS
Movement And Location

4
HOSPITALITY 
Friends Of Friends

3
CAT POWER
Cherokee

2
THE WALKMEN
Heaven

1
FIRST AID KIT
Emmylou

LISTEN


3 comments:

  1. I was about to be all "WHY AREN'T THERE ANY STREAMING LINKS!?" and then I got to the end and all was well.

    I like when the other guy writes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet list. The Dan Deacon suite=awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot even tell you how happy I am to see Emmylou take the top spot. OUTSTANDING song

    ReplyDelete