Wilco Announces New Single/Limited 7" Vinyl

Leave a Comment

Wilco has their own record label dBpm Records and they've just announced a brand new single and matching 7" as their first release.  From the site: 

Here it is: the debut release from Wilco's very own label, dBpm Records. It's a 7" single featuring, you guessed it, Wilco doing a rockin new tune called "I Might" and on the b-side, covering the oh-so-appropriate Nick Lowe-penned "I Love My Label." And the Wilco store is the only place you can get it on limited edition clear blue vinyl. Very cool. Very rare.
A digital download of both tracks is included in every sleeve and we'll make "I Might" available for instantdownload through your store account before July 1st.
A side: I Might
B side: I Love My Label
Doesn't look like the limited blue 7" will be found in record stores and with their fanbase, it won't be around for too long.  Go grab the special piece of wax HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment