Track Of The Day: Mother Mother - "The Stand"

1 comment


  

    

    

    

    

    

    

  



In the three years of running WLFY, I can't think of a band we've stumbled on and supported that we love more than Mother Mother.  They are horribly underrated by the hundreds of blogs I read daily and with their third release, they demand your attention.  I had to listen to the new track, "The Stand" a few times before it took me over, but this is due to the large departure from their previous sound.  The new album seems to be injected with synth steroids and Mother Mother is bringing a party on this new record.  If you're not familiar with Mother Mother, I highly recommend checking out their first two amazing releases and getting really excited for March 15th, when "Eureka" drops.  I can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. "The Stand" is my Swell Tune today:
    http://mrshuffleupagus.blogspot.com/2011/02/todays-swell-tune-stand.html
    Because that is some f*cking fun, right there.

    ReplyDelete