The Village Voice Names Its Worst Song of 2010

You may have guessed, it's Train - "Hey, Soul Sister." I didn't realize that that song was anything outside of a jingle for corporations. But just listening to the lyrics for the rest of the song dropped my IQ a couple points. For a scorecard on how stupid music is these days, check out the rest of the list:

The 20 Worst Songs of 2010:
1. Train, "Hey, Soul Sister"
And read more at the article here.


  1. Santana featuring Scott Stapp, "Fortunate Son"

    What. Why oh why oh why oh why oh why does this exist?

  2. This is a great list. Interesting that you put Salem on there, every music blog basically praises their album. I never actually listened to them, but I notice that name a lot.

  3. no no no! I really liked soul sister. It's so cute : )